Max. Meetingcapacity 110
Restaurant: yes, 75
Car park: yes, 20
Wheelchair accessible: yes
The NH Groningen hotel gets full marks for location. Leisure travelers love that it’s an easy walk into the center, where must-see sights include the Martinitower, Cartoon Museum and the Groninger Museum of Art.
* less than 10 minutes’ walk to the main square, Grote Markt
* bus stop in front of the hotel
* 2 minutes’ drive from the ring road and 10 minutes from the Martiniplaza
The hotel has 127 rooms – many of them with sweeping views across the city.
Whether you’re staying in a Standard or Superior room, you’ll find an uncluttered, modern space decked out in green and white.
* family rooms available, with separate sections for parents and children
* clean, modern design
* fantastic city view from many rooms
We have a small selection of function rooms on the 10th floor, where business meetings and events come with a grandstand city view. The recently opened gym can also be found here. There’s a huge buffet breakfast, while dinner is an international affair.
* meetings rooms with city view
* welcoming bar for food and drinks
* gym open 24/7
* bike rental
* Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment
NH Hotel Groningen
9713 GW Groningen
Tel. +31.50. 5848181
Fax: +31.50. 5848180