Want to do something else during or around your congress?
We are happy to show your guests how beautiful Groningen and the Netherlands are!
Participants often like to see some of the city of Groningen or the Netherlands during the congress. Organising this takes a lot of time. That is why we are happy to take care of arranging excursions for the participants for you.
At a congress, the days are often long and intensive. There is lots of talking, listening and networking. That's why it can also be nice to offer your participants a social event.
Perhaps you also feel the need to show them how beautiful Groningen is and to break up the long congress days a bit. But to arrange all that on top of the congress is something you really don’t need.
We will gladly take care of this for you, by putting together - within the possibilities of your congress - a nice excursion programme for your guests. Think of a boat trip, a guided city walk, a climb of the Martini Tower or a bike ride through nature. That makes your congress an experience not to be forgotten for a while! Moreover, we take care of the whole thing - from selecting excursions to the payment.
How do we work together in organising excursions?
• Together we will first see how much time there is for excursions around your programme
• You indicate your preferences and we make a pre-selection
• We offer the selected excursions on the congress website. Guests can book and pay for their excursion directly while booking your congress or during the congress itself
• We coordinate the registrations with the excursion leaders and arrange the transport
What do you gain from collaborating with GCB?
• An unburdened feeling
• Knowing that everything has been taken care of down to the last detail
• Making optimal use of expertise and years of knowledge and experience
Why choose GCB?
• We have all the necessary expertise, experience and tools
• We love Groningen and know the city like the back of our hand
• We have the Erkend Congres Bureau (Recognised Congress Agency) hallmark
• We uphold our agreements
• We are sober, helpful and flexible. We set priorities, are solution oriented and go the extra mile
• You remain in control, but you are relieved of the execution and worries